Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Part I

I'm gonna blog today's post in two different parts.
Let's just say the *bad?* one first?

I admitted, I hated her in the past cause she "three-timed" two of my good friends at that point of time.
But come to think about it, we just based on one side of his story of what happened.
Did you ever hear her part?
I'm not saying that he was lying or what, but think about it, you're supposed to find out both sides of the story before making a conclusion right?
You all just assumed that she was a bitch and whatever.
And you all believed the rumors, about what others say about her.
And I assumed things were what it was too.

In the end, I took one year to find out the truth.
I lost a friend within that one year,
cause I didn't believe her, and didn't give her the chance to explain for herself.
And one year later, we all cleared things up and I found out that I was actually so dumb to just assume things were just what it was.

I regretted, not giving her a chance to explain herself.
And now, we are able to be good friends, cause we know the truth.
But do you even know anything about the truth?
No, and you just assumed what kind of a person she was.
Look, everyone has been a hypocrite before, I admit I was one before too.
But you know what, at least I wasn't a hypocrite that I became a slut.
I'm not implying that you're a slut, but its just that some people became so hypocritical that they are name as sluts, as told by my cousin.

All this while, I know you all have been bitching about me.
I didn't responded in any way, and all those accusations you all made was just being heard by another third party right?
Have you all ever even thought that the truth is otherwise?
That what the third party said was just some stupid piece of news that was just channelled around bitches that made the truth become much interesting by adding some bitchy elements and substance to it?
This world has turned into such a bitchy world, that even your closest friend may just turn your back against you.

All along, I know you all have been bitching about me, and I didn't even bother to clear things up, since most of it were not even true.
Why should I even bother to clear things up, when I know all this bitching topic is not even true? Seriously, if you even know me well enough, you wouldn't even have said all that.
I know, some bitches told you both that I was bitching about how you both have changed or whatever.

You know what, when I read your posts, I was thinking if it was even me?
Ya, people change, and I've learned to accept that fact, not too long ago though.
It's just sad okay, that you've to become someone that you're not.
Oh just for your info, I wasn't even bitching about it.
When I even said that you both changed, I swear that there were times when I felt really sad deep inside.

Because of the once close friendship that we all had,
Because of the photos that we once took,
Because of the times where we spent together at PRP,
Because of the fact that when we were one big family tree,
Because of the memorable things that we did during sec one.
Because of the close bond of msWATEVER & msANYTHING.

EVERYONE CHANGE, AND I ADMIT I CHANGED TOO.
What's wrong with just being friend and say hello to people?
What's wrong with being initiative?
What's wrong with doing the right thing?
What's wrong with helping a friend to get away from trouble?
What's wrong with liking someone?

And I definitely change to become more dumb,
I admit that there were certain matters that I understood,
but I chose to be dumb and pretended I didn't understand.
Because sometimes by understanding,
It'll just end up creating a whole big misunderstanding,
or even leading myself to be even more unhappy.

I led a damn f*ing emo life in the past, its so f*ing emo that I couldn't even belived that I was like that in the past.
Now that I've changed to get over the past,
and lead a happy life,
people accuses me of being ______ [ whatever negative things you can say about someone ].

Another thing that I want to highlight, NOBODY IS PERFECT.
I've learned to accept other's weaknesses.
And I've also learned to forgive and forget.
That was why I was able to forgive so many people that I once hated/disliked.

If you were to make one less enemy, wouldn't this world be much more peaceful?
Isn't hating someone tiring?
I remember mentioning this thing about me before,
I can hate you so much today,
but I can just forget my hatred for you two days later or even tomorrow?
If you don't even mess with me, I wouldn't even cross your path.

Maybe this is what happens,
"A" tells you that I've been bitching about you.
But the truth might just be "A" does not want the both of us to be on good terms?
You know how despicable or even scary people can get?
And you believed his/her words and entered the trap that he/she setted.
He/She must have been laughing at your stupidity to even believe him/her.
And right now, your once best friend became your greatest enemy of all times.
Wow, isn't that just soooooo wonderful?

Oh my god, I just can't believed I even typed out this whole lengthy post!
Oh well, I seriously can't be bothered by what you all wanna say okay.
I'm leading my life too well to be even affected by you all bitches out there. :)

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home