Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Part II

I remembered wanting to blog something happy for part II,
but I can't exactly remember what it was! =O

But anyway, I'm glad things are back to normal after like what,
two nights? :)
I thank god for blessing me with the greatest friends!
I'm not gonna remember all the things I've known for the past two nights!
It's a whole new start of this friendship,once again! :D

And yeah, somehow or rather I seem to be getting closer to Wai Yan.
Now I'm cursing myself for getting influenced by other people about her when I didn't know her at that time, sorry Wai Yannnnn! =/

And yeah, even though the past two nights was quite an emotional distraught for me,
I wanna thank Riffin,Delia, Wai Yan, Mark, Ying Heng, Titus, Gordon, Pris, Jing Yu, John, & most of all you, for being there for me! :D

OH OH OH,
talking about JOHN,
I think I've something to blog about him!
HE'S A FREAKINGGGG NICE CHAP OKAYYYY.
& TO THINK I WAS SOOOOO MEAN TO HIM EVER SINCE P5!
HEYYY, BUT CAN'T HELP IT OKAYY,
I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE! =x
But anyway, we signed a peace treaty! heh =p
So three cheers to a new friend found! ^.^
And seriously omg people, if you're feeling dead darn troubled,
try talking to this nice chap here! :D
Ya, you're not seeing things wrongly,
John Lee Guo You! :D

AHAHAHAHA, I think I am crazy and zi-high now!
happy happy! (:

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home