Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quiz ;)

I have no idea why I keep repeating this quiz,
But since Celia is waiting for it,
So be it! :)

Name 20 people :

1. Celia
2. Jerome
3. Desmond
4. Riffin
5. Teresa
6. Kang Qi
7. Tracy
8. Bryan
9. Kathy
10. Yu Ying
11. Yi Jia
12. Delia
13. Ying Heng
14. Wai Yan
15. Titus
16. Gordon
17. Priscilla
18. Christy
19. Judaxil
20. Lynn

How did you meet #4? (Riffin)
- Ha! Through Judaxil. (:

What would you do if you never met #1? (Celia)
I guess I'll not get the feeling of loving a lil'sissy! :/

What if #9 and #20 date? (Kathy and Lynn)
- Ha! They're not lesbians! :)

Will #6 and #17 date? (Kang Qi and Priscilla)
- They're not lesbians too! :)

Describe #3. (Desmond)
- I've got so much to say! But I'm not saying anything! :P

Is #8 attractive? (Bryan)
- Brother says he's not handsome, just charming, and I agree! ^.^

Describe #7. (Tracy)
- She's the best BCP you can ever get! (:

Do you know any of #12 family members? (Delia)
- Seraaaaaa, my cute cute junior! (:

What if #18 confess that he likes me? (Christy)
- She's a 'her', not a 'he'. She's my angel! Of course she loves me! :D

Would you ever date #1? (Celia)
- Why not, as I said, I love her more than anyone elses does! :D [I'm not a lesbo, fyi.]
[Same sentiments as her!]

Is #19 single? (Judaxil)
- Obviously yes! :D

What language does #15 speaks? (Titus)
- English, English and only English! Aha! Titus Chew speaks bad Chinese and He's not taking Chinese! :)

Who goes out with #9 normally? (Kathy)
- So many! Her boyfriend, YY, Me, Delia, Wai Yan...

How old is #16? (Gordon)
- 15! (:

#2 Favourite singer? (Jerome)
- He doesn't have any I guess? He likes songs by songs, and now its 'Hey Beautiful' by Jonas Brothers! x3

Would you ever date #4? (Riffin)
- Nope, He has his girl and I have my boy! :)

What is #10 last name? (Yu Ying)
- Ying? Ha!

Would you ever be in a relationship with #11? (Yi Jia)
- Nope, She's a girl! Besides, someone will kill me! :p

Where is #3 schooling? (Desmond)
- 德明中学 Dunman Secondary School! :D

Where does #6 lives? (Kang Qi)
- Tampines (:

What's your favourite things about #5? (Teresa)
- She's my beloved boyfriend/lil'altee! Everything about her is my favourite! ^.^

#2 naked before? (Jerome)
- Half-naked, Yes way! He's my brother! Loooooooool! =p

Tag 5 people to do this quiz, :
1) Anyone who wants to do this.
2) Anyone who wants to do this.
3)Anyone who wants to do this.
4) Anyone who wants to do this.
5) Anyone who wants to do this.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home