Wednesday, November 26, 2008

WHO SAYS CHOIR PEOPLE CAN'T DANCE? :D

WHO SAYS CHOIR PEOPLE CAN'T DANCE? :D

Oh my god, I'm very sure the whole gang of us felt a really huge sense of achievement today!
We managed to complete the whole dance of 4 minutes within three sessions?
Beat that man! :P
But there's still a lot of space of improvisation so yeah we aren't just stopping here!
Hehe! Seriously I can't wait for Farewell!

Hopefully we won't disappoint our seniors!
I'm very sure it'll turn out just perfect! :D
Six whole hours of dance today was just fantabulous.

Okay, talking about farewell stirs up a lot of emotions within me.
Hello? We're talking about people like Big'sissy, Papa, LDC, Brotherrrr, BCP, Patient, Teddy Bear and so many more! :/
Oh but hehe, I saw teddy bear today! :D
Ah, I don't wanna emo!
So good night bloggy :)

依然想着你,你知道吗?

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home