Saturday, December 13, 2008

-

Hahaaaaaaaaa, i went online and realised that i can't face the pressure.
It's just so weird, msn suddenly becomes a thing that i fear.
I fear this pressure of signing in to msn.
I think I'm suffering from msn-phobia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woke up in the morning, eyes felt real sore.
Tried to put my contacts in, but it was so sore that it could barely be opened.
Dota can really suck at times, I swear.
It's the roots of all problems.
Whatever I felt/am feeling was started by Dota.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It sucks trying to put up a strong front, when it's the opposite feeling deep down.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home