Friday, December 05, 2008

HELLO & BYE :D

YO, YO, YO, YO.
It's one in the morning! :)
And I can't get to sleep cause I'm waiting for something,
which I don't know what, LOL.

But yeah, forgot to update about yesterday!
Headed to Paya Lebar in the morning by 21 to Galaxy (Miss Koh's Condo). :D
Geography consultation has been really fruitful with Miss Koh.
Afterwhich, train-ed back to Tampines to meet Papa at KFC.
Saw the sec one's/two's basses, hahahaha!
And I was avoiding one of them,
who obviously don't know I'm avoiding him!
HAH! Cause that stupid Han Riffin screwed me by not telling that boy the truth!
But oh whatever! :P
Yeah, then Shaun came in and he was tempted by Riffin to eat KFC. ._.
Riffin is such a BAD BAD BAD influence.
HAIYOOOOO.

Hur hur hur, okay that's all.
BYE BYE :)
Gonna play hard now.
Then maybe later slack around.
It's nice to roam about in the early morning/late night. :D

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home