Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Joy & Sorrow !

I am happy :D because :
- I do not have to spend my Christmas at the hospital.
- I passed my E Math provisional exams which is a very good score to me and am promoted to Sec 4 Express.
- I bought the black flats/pumps that I wanted from DMK.(YAY DEBBIE! ^^)

I am sad :( because :
- I lost a lot of blood yesterday.( Ok, riffin says our body has a lot of blood, but even though the small tube of blood they took was enough for me to just dislike the fact that I am losing my blood.)
- I have to take anti-biotics for one week and have to go back to the hospital in three weeks time.( I get to skip school on that day! But I'm not looking forward to go back!)
- If the lump doesn't shrink, I have to go for surgery!( :O Oh my god, *faints*!)
- It's just like back to three years ago, but this time, it's worst. :/

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home