Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One day more.

It's the last day of 2008, :O!
Time really flies!
Blog-hopped and read lots of End of Year messages.
Jing Yong's blog made me emo can. :/

Supposedly, I thought of writing a whole year of events,
but I feel so sad to do so now. :(
3D2'08 was a special class.
Even if so many people hate/disliked our clique.
But I still had a lot of fun knowing new people! :D
I remember I went for the first day of school and missed the next few days cause I was ill.
Then IPW changed my whole new circle of friends, from them to them! :D

First half of the year was nice with the five of us.
Xin Jie was my nice nice partner, then changed to Desmond.
Haha! Oh, Jing Yu almost had to sit between me and Xin Jie.
Then Richard, Dionis and Jing Yu was behind us when Desmond and Medeline came to join me at the first row! :D
Haaa! The whole day the front row of us will just keep laughing at how Dionis quarrel with Jing Yu and Richard!
有电视看了! Medeline! Hah! :D

Then second half of the year,
Mdm Tan was assigned to be our form and A math teacher. :)
Then I sat in between Titus and Justin at the second row, haha!
EEFC™ ftw! :)
Huang Jie?, Jing Yu, Yu Ying was in front.
While Kathy, Desmond and Gordon at the back.
Then Yi Jia couldn't see from behind,
so Jing Yu decided to switch with her.

Titus was a great partner, and a really good friend!
All the talks on the phone and hanging out!
After all this time, he's always been standing by me as a good friend! ^^
Gordon always make me laugh! :D
CL, CL, CL! :P
& Desmond, needless to say! :)

Clique! Clique! :)
Delia, Kathy, Wai Yan, Yi Jia, Yu Ying! x3
My oh my, especially Kathy & Yu Ying!
We've been through our ups & downs,
many misunderstandings arised,
we had our share of being too sensitive and feeling left out within ourselves,
but we will always end up taking the cool way. :)
But I'd sincerely like to thank you both,
for having been by my side this whole year! :D

Christy, Angel!
I really owe you a lot a lot, till I don't even know what to say.
I'm sorry for always being so occupied and not spend enough time with you!
But even though, you're always sending me smses that really brighten up my day.
At least I know, you care and I really appreciate it girl! :)

Mark, Buddayee!
Tian ah, I've so much to thank you for!
Thanks for always being there during choir and sometimes after school! :)
Haha! Talk about how we know each other!
Through smsing at first about the geography trip last year!
We were smsing each other from that early morning of 5am till we reached the courseway! :O
I really appreciate all that you've done for me okay! :)

Teresa, Boyfriend!
Okay, to put it simply,
You rock so much boyfriend!
Even though you always tease me about *er hem* and I always tease you with Dexter,
but you know I always love you! :D
Thanks for always cheering me up and making me laugh!
Many many loves!

Debbie,Georgina, Iris, Joycelyn, Judaxil, Eugene,Jing Yong, Leon, Wei Chong.
I think I've bonded real lots with these people during the Sec 3 dance! :D
You people know you rock so much!
And thank you Iris, Eugene and Wei Chong for the very sweet Christmas present!
Shall post about that again, with the photos on farewell! :D
But really, you people rock real lots!

Then moving on to a group of friend that I really wish to avoid talking about,
cause I'll seriously cry for days and nights missing them.
Yes. Riffin, Kang Qi, Bryan, Tracy, Jerrold, Kok Leong, Tuan Boon.
Okay, I'm so not prepared to write anything yet.
Let's just wait for the right moment k? :/


`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home