Thursday, December 04, 2008

Quiz by Delia :)

Quiz by : Delia :D
Starting Time: 5.42pm
Name: Kho Xiao Juan Estee
Shoe Size: 5
Height: 158cm ! :/
Where do you live: Tampines
Favourite Drinks: Iced Lemon Tea, Raspberry/Oreo Chocolate Ice Blend, Champange Grape Red Tea

Have you ever ---

Been on a plane:♥ Yep.

Fallen asleep at school:♥ Once in Sec One! Mr Gan's lesson! :P

Broken someone's heart:♥ Yes :/

Fell of your chair:♥ OH MY GOD, YES! ._.

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:♥ Not exactly all night, till 3 plus 4am? :D

Saved e-mails:♥ Yes.

What is your room like:♥ I don't have a room of my own :/

The last thing you ate:♥ KFC O.R Fillet Burger Meal, change whipped potato to cheese fries, drink Mountain Dew.

Ever had chickenpox:♥ Yes & No. Half-developed.

Ever had Sore throat:♥ Totally.

Broken nose: ♥ No.

Do you believe in love at first sight:♥ Yes.

Like picnics:♥ Yep.

Who was the last person---you danced with:♥ Jie Yi.

Last person made you smile:♥ Riffin or Jerome?

You last yelled at:♥ Sister

Today did you ---

Talk to someone you like:♥ Sad to say, No. :/

Kiss anyone:♥ No, I still have my first kiss. :)

Sick:♥ Absolute well and healthy. :)

Talk to an ex:♥ No.

Miss someone:♥ Yes.

Eat:♥ Yep.

Best feeling in the world:♥ To be loved :D

Do you sleep with stuffed animals:♥ For now, Tatty.

What's under your bed:♥ Floor

Who do you really hate:♥ Not to the extend of hate.

What time is it now?:♥ 5.52pm

Random ---

Is there a person who is on your mind now:♥ Yes.

Do you have any siblings:♥ One elder sis & elder bro.

Do you want children:♥ I love kids :)

Do you smile often:♥ Average.

Do you like your handwriting:♥ Neutral.

Are your toenails painted:♥ Nope.

Who's bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:♥ Parents's.

What colour shirt are you wearing now:♥ Black with Green Cardigan :)

What were you doing at 7pm yesterday:♥ Playing Dota?

I can't wait till:♥ After O'levels next year. :x

Are you a friendly person:♥ Yep :P

Do you have any pets:♥ :/ Pepsi died when I was really young. (Pepsi is my pet dog in Tj.Balai)

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: ♥ At home, playing dota.

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you:♥ Jie Yi? One of the best cousin :D

Do you sleep with the TV on:♥ Less than five times. :x

Have you ever crawled through a window:♥ Climbed through, totally.

Are you too forgiving?: ♥ I admit I'm too soft-hearted, and I just tend to forgive and forget.

Are you closer to your mother or your father?♥ Mother.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?♥ Jerome Kho.

How many people can you say you really loved?♥ Two. (Don't include family)

Do you eat healthy?♥ No. :x

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?♥ Hur, apparently we never took a single picture. :x

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?♥ YES ):

If you're having a bad day, who will you most likely go to?♥ First my bed, pipi & bobo. Then either SP-husband or Papa or Patient.

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?:♥ Neutral :p

Are you confident:♥ No, really LOW-self esteem ):

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

♥ Sleeping .

♥ Watching Cartoons.

♥ Spending my holidays at Tj.Balai.

♥ Dancing.

♥ In Kindergarten

5 things on my to-do list today:

♥ Study.

♥ Blog.

♥ TV: Don't forget the lyrics & The little Nyonya & Forensic Heroes.

♥ Conference meeting with F&B Dept for Choir Farewell.

♥ Final Proposal for F&B Dept for 18 cousins chalet.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:

♥ Donate 1/2 to charities.

♥ 1/4 to parents and siblings.

♥ Go on a trip to Paris.

♥ Set up an Animation Company when I grow up.

♥ Use it for the rest of my lives.

5 of my bad habits:

♥ Tickle my bolster.

♥ I don't know.

♥ I don't know.

♥ I don't know.

♥ I don't know.

5 places I lived in:

♥ Tampines

♥ Bishan

♥ Tj Balai

♥ Jakarta

♥ -

5 jobs I've had:♥ None. :/

Tag 8 people to do this quiz:

♥ Anyone

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home