Thursday, December 04, 2008

Quiz by Teresa :)

1) My friends ; will always be there for me when I need them :D
2) Im listening to; Everytime We Touch by Cascada ♥
3) Maybe i should learn; to accept reality :/
4) I love; my family , my SP-husband , boyfriend , family tree(papa,sis&bros&patient&BCP&LDC)
5) My plan; to plan a surprise for someone :P
6) I dont understand; why are more and more people emo-ing :(
7) I lost; friends who were once very close
8) People say; I'm crazy, emo(so not true for now ._.), DUMB.
9) I'm missing; all the people that I miss (you know who you all are!)
10) Love means; Unexplainable.
11 Somewhere, someone is; living his/her life to the fullest I hope :D
12) I'm always searching for; the reason for my existence in this world
13) Forever seems; Impossible
14) I do not want to; hurt people's feelings
15) My mobile phone; is currently screwed :/
16) When i wake up in the morning; I never want to wake up immediately
17) I get annoyed when; things don't go the way it is supposed to be
18) Parties are; fun, high and crazy
20) Today i; had tuition/consultations with Miss Koh & Riffin :)
21) Tmr i will be; meeting Big'sissy for Chemistry :D
22) I really want; to see a certain someone
23) I miss; a certain someone a lot a lot and other people that I miss too
24) What is your phone brand?; Sony Ericsson
25) What's the last 3 digits of your num.?; 713
26) What does the second message in your inbox say?; Ok - Miss Koh :)
27) Who was the last person you rang?; Papa :)
28) Who was your last missed call from?; SP-husband :P
29) What does the oldest message in your inbox say?; LOL, don't need to report to me, hahas. But alright, i'll help you inform mentor. - Iris :D
30) Who comes after J?; Kang Qi :D
40) Go to your sent messages- see what the 10th message say.; Huh when siah? X.x - Yakai :D
41) Who is your network provider?; M1
42) How many messages are there in your inbox?; Ever since 24 Nov, too many to be counted :x
43) Who do you have on speed dial 3?; Daddy
44) If you're using prepaid card, how much credits do they have?; -
45) Who is the first person who comes after C?; The clever ones should know :P Oh & Deliaaa :)
46) What do you have as your main ringtone?; Just Dance
47) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl!

1. Anyone who wishes to do this quiz :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home