Friday, January 02, 2009

Back to School! :D

Goodbye 2008 and Hello 2009! :D
Okay, first day of school today!
I felt like I didn't even sleep at all. o.o
haha! But oh well, it wasn't what I expected.
I swear it was really weird okay!
Like you don't get to sec the '08 batch. -.-
I always get this feeling lor!
Last year like that, this year also like that. ):

But yeah, it's nice going back to school! :D
I wanna studyyyy! :)
& I think our new classroom is really cooooool!
Oh and I am so so happy today!
MING WHEE, MUAHAHAHAHAH!
I was telling him to watch out during one of our conversation during the holidays!
YAY, now he's the Chairperson & Shi Hui's the Vice-Chair!
Then Yi Jia is welfare and Samantha is Resource! :D
I believe in you peopleeee!

Haha! Oh yep, photos next post! ;)

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home