Saturday, January 10, 2009

From Alto to Soprano.

Okay, I really don't know why I still can't get over the fact that I'm in Soprano now.
I mean, it's cool, really.
But as cause I've been singing Alto ever since I stepped in DmnChoir,
therefore explains the blank state.
But at the same time, I think it's because the nostalgic moments that Altos shared and bonded,
make me feel... sad?

I still remember the day when I first step into my first sectionals,
Winnie, Jie Ling and Amy were my first SLs,
and they welcomed me happily. :D
Then my first year of choir wasn't really much as I did not participate in SYF and the Europe Tour'07.
But came Sec Three, I suddenly bloomed from that muffled girl to a person who practically blast her voice now.
Then there was "I Believe" concert, St.Regis Hotel Performance on my birthday, Speech Day, Interact Club Installation Performance, and Dunman's 45th Anniversary!

Yeah, the the next batch of SLs,
Kang Qi, Shermaine, Leon!
Then there was Nisya, Judaxil and Sheri!

I think I should be getting over it pretty soon.
Beautiful memories are etched deep within the heart. :)
Right, gambatte Estee Kho Xiao Juan! :D


`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home