Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy happy happy! :D

I am happy happy happy :D because:

  1. I went to Bugis Junction and Vivo City yesterday and shopped my lungs out!
  2. I bought 2 tops and 1 bottom for CNY from Outfitter Girls yesterday!
  3. I really really loveee the red/black polka dotcheckered top that I bought cause it reminds me of my childhood dresses!
  4. I also bought a green casual top from Esprit/EDC!
  5. Oh, I forgot to mention this. The other top from Outfitter Girls is the same green as the top I bought from Esprit/EDC! :D
  6. I ate Pastamania's Banana Dessert Pizza for lunch yesterday!
  7. I managed to catch the really nice and pretty scenic view of the night sky at Vivo's highest floor!I really agree with Brother that it is really romantic there! I wish.. I wish..! :)

He made me realise what is love at first sight, you made me realise what is love.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home