Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Physical & Mental Distraught

I'm getting fragile and frailer now.
Mentally & physically.

Don't know why, why am i not and looking forward onto Monday.
19 Jan 09, judgement day.
Operation - Yes, No?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am all down and worn out.
I am broken, because the shriek has reach to an extreme.
An extreme of don't know why, don't know how.

Love - Paternal love.
Is it really that important to me?
So why do I always respond in this manner,

if it doesn't bothers me?
My heartfelt words - yet who understands?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you, I can just look up
And know the stars are holding you, holding you, holding you
Tonight

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realised, I dislike people who tries to act like they know me and understand how I feel...


`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home