Saturday, February 28, 2009

4D2<3

OH MY GOD~! I HAVEN'T BEEN BLOGGING FOR AGES! ):
I really really miss blogging my thoughts and daily events.
Life's been complicated and packed and haywire!
Oh ya, by the way I am in the SYF team. :)
Thanks for those who wished me luck and everything!
Now, let's strive towards SYF choristers! :D

Yesterday was Brother's birthday, happy birthday!
But yet it was one of the worst day ever since school started.
I made a really wrong mistake at the wrong time and felt so guilty after that!
I was really really pissed with John's guai lan words!
I was really frustrated and pissed with myself that I screwed my English Essay writing test for Mrs Neo!
I was still not okay when choir started but was cracked up because of Mr Toh! :D
We totally did not have re-auditions for Dravidian on Friday! Yay~! :x

But nonetheless, I really hope 4D2 will still bond together as a whole class.
And really hope Mdm Fadillah is feeling much better!
It is really useless if only one hand cooperate while the other just stay motionless right?
What's the use of insulting/bitching/commenting about your classmates?
Is forgiving & forget/ saying sorry really such a arduous task for one to do?
Won't the world be a better place if everyone cooperates and bond together as a class? :(
Why is it that other classes are able to be so bonded as a class like ionic bonding and not our class? :\

It's our last year now, I'm sure we want to make the best of our last year right?
Even though many says our class is complicated and I totally agree, but I really still love 4D2'09!
The hilarious and lively classmates, caring teachers, clique, joker gang that were always there whenever I needed them. :)
I don't care what others say about our class, or even what our own classmates say about us, because I still love 4D2 no matter what! :D

Let's work together and go through the major exams in our lives, shall we? :)

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home