Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hot & Cold.

Dang, I am down with a major sore throat, cough and flu. :(
Experiencing hot & cold now, so not funny.

But anyway, Adam Khoo was totally sweet & sour.
Sat with/behind clique on the first day.
Second day sat with Med.
But she was sick so she went home after that.
Sat with MW ( lol, i keep pissing him off by claiming he love me so~! ).
Then after tea break? , sat with joker & gang, & for the third day too.

Closing Ceremony was nice cause Dad & Mum came!
Ya ya ya, I cried like there was no tomorrow.
Hahaha! But I wanna blog about this!
I am 95% sure that Dad was the only father who cried like :O ! :x

I love and totally appreciate that I belong to the Kho Family! :D
I love my family for being there!
I love my parents for understanding me better after AK! :)
I love my sister for cooking lunch for me today cause I'm sick! :D
I love my brother, for I don't know why.
I love Christy for being so concerned about me. ^^
I love Kathy & YY for sending my homework to me today. :)
& I just love Joker so stop asking me why! :D

Ok, I ought to stop cause I know there'll be no ending.
Right, it's 1618hrs now.
I should start on the pile of homework I have now.
Good day to Earth!


`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home