Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The many events of the events.

It's the time of the year.
Tomorrow, will be the day TP01 commences.
All animators best of luck!

-

My life has been pretty much filled with school and school and school.
It's either studies, remedials, consultations, animation, sectionals or choir.
The "totally no life" life has started,
But yet it doesn't seem as bitter as i thought it will.
I'm really enjoying my last year in Dunman. :)

-

Choir auditions yesterday.
Xin Min, Joycelyn, Jing Yong, Eugene and I have been practicing as much as we could.
Last minuteday decision came Aunn Ning & Yun Hao. :)
I was practically shivering/shaking, but I did not get another audition.
But nevertheless, my group rock socks! :D
Verdict out - Friday.

After auditions, we were all chilled and much relaxed!
Slacked outside AVT, as usual.
Si En, Yi Yong and Yi Ge(hahahaha!) were practicing for their gig this coming Saturday!
I'm sure Rubberllica will do well~! Gambatte! :D
Do support them people!
Dined at T.Mart, walked home from there with Si En, Yi Ge and Jing Yong! :)
Xin Min walked home from another side. :)

-

Kathy and Delia were absent today.
Get well soon girls~! :)

-

Dionis haven't really been herself lately, I totally agree with Wai Yan.
But because of auditions and such, I haven't really been close to her eh?
I feel like I'm neglecting so many of my friends!
Christy, Iris, Judaxil... Kang Qi, Zerlina, Angie...!
I swear I haven't seen the last three mentioned for a really really long time! ):
But I'm happy that I am seeing Angie next wednesday! :D
She's accompanying me to KK, yeah KK again. :/
But I have Angie~! All will be well! :D

-

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home