Wednesday, February 04, 2009

True Friends...?

Your reaction, your eyes.
If it was yesterday, I'm very sure I'll be screaming away like a lunatic.
But it happened today...

Dionis is right, it has always been there.
But we've just been avoiding the problem,
covering it up like nothing happened the previous day,
yet the hurt inflicted stays there all day, all night.

I know every friendship has their ups and downs,
I thought we could actually handle it pretty well.
But only till today, I realised because it was all just a pretence.
We know that the problem still exists,
yet we chose to run away and avoid closing up the problem.
Thus, we came to this point, whereby we are drifting.
It doesn't seem like it at all right?

But it is the actual fact.

Till now, I'm still wondering if you all really knew
that I'm really that soft-hearted,

that just by acting like nothing happened,
the problem/cold war will just go
away
...disappear into thin air.



Estee is sad, really sad - all of a sudden.
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home