Sunday, March 29, 2009

NIGHTMARE! :O

:O There's so much for me to blog about..!
And and and photos to update my deadly wordy blog. ._.
But.....! My whole purpose of this post is to blog about the scary/funny/crazy nightmare that I had!
Too bad if you don't understand! :P
So here goes...!

Baby entered a singing competition, everyone sang soothing English pops and rock, but Baby went for Chinese rap by Jay Chou. Baby's voice was so mellifluous! Then Baby came across this hot babe and was checking her out, despite my presence. (ahahahaha! I earnestly felt this was damn hilarious!) That babe sang after Baby, and sang pretty well too. In the end the results were out...
Baby got 2nd while the babe got 1st. The babe gave a speech and here is how it goes.

Babe: I feel that this title do not belong to me but instead Baby.
*Summoning Baby to go on stage*
Babe: Baby totally deserved this.......blah blah blah.
*Invited Baby to give a speech*
Baby: Oh wow, I totally did not expect this........
*The babe was obviously interested in Baby and vice versa.* ( OMG! :O )
Then ( I can't remember what happened here? )
After the whole speech...,
THEY KISSED IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE THEATRE.
The whole crowd was jeering and booing.
And there I was, left crying and screaming at Baby.
Girlfriends were there cheering me up,
telling me I should have expected this to happen...
Before I ran off, I screamed :
I HATE YOU FOREVER BABY...........!
And I ran away!

THE END.

Hahahahahaha, don't you think it's damn funny?
Okay, it was really scary for me about the "hating Baby forever" part.
I cried till I felt like I really cried in reality.
But oh well, they always say whatever happens in dreams/nightmares are always the opposite..so oh well! :D hee!
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home