Sunday, April 26, 2009

Airport, M.O.F

Ah...! I've got a heap of photos to update on Facebook but I'm not using the desktop now! ):
Omg, I owe Kang Qi, Michelle they all photos for Han's birthday,
Fish & Co. pics for WC's birthday celebration!
Oh my mama! :/

Oh well, studied with Judaxil at Airport in the afternoon just now ( Saturday! )!
Lol, surprise surprise!
Coincidentally, Gordon's cousin/ Iris's friend,
Godwin was there with his friends.
Lol, I don't know why I like to say Gordon's & Iris's! :x
HAHAHA! okay, there's really nothing about them!
I'm just crapping and zi-highing!
It's a good sign all right!
Past few days had been madness,
and I seriously mean MADNESS.

I don't understand why or what. It's back again?
Sec One's experience was a torture for the first two months.
I don't know why, and totally don't see any reason why it should be back again.
Anyway, I have a confession.
I earnestly hate that voice that keeps ringing in my head.
Perhaps you are the reason why I'm in this state.
I just never understand, why can't you provide me the same warmth
as a member of the family like others, to me.
When I see my friends having such a close,
sweet relationship with their member of the family, I feel sad.
You totally don't know what I need.
And I do not want to bother to patch this up.
I've had enough.
If you think you were right for saying all that you've said in the afternoon,
and not feel in the least bit remorseful,
you ought to reflect on yourself how much you've succeeded
as a member of the family to me.
Cause I know one thing for sure, you are not the best, yet.
I dislike you, I dislike hearing your voice.
It's a pain in my ear/head/brain.
And it is definitely rejecting you.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home