Thursday, April 09, 2009

April!

I'm still alive!
I guess it's almost quite impossible to update on a daily basis or whatsoever.
Just yesterday Huang Jie, Kenneth and I were talking about blogging and many more topics...
But I guess I still stick to my stand of blogging my daily happenings here cause it's the only way I can keep people like HAN RIFFIN updated.
Haha, my 'father' who is going to turn seventeen tomorrow,
are you reading this? :D

Okay, SYF is amazingly, miraculously happening in 8 more days!
Gambatte choristers!
We've been through this 4 months and we know we really want to give our very best for our juniors, SLs, seniors, teachers, Mr Toh, and most importantly, ourselves.
There have been a lot of prep talks by Sls and teachers,
and it's these motivation and prep talks that are constantly driving us to know what we really want for ourselves.
8 more days to SYF, also means 8 days left being a Dmn Choir member.
The thought of it really devitalise me. :/
Singing is like a passion, and though it's been tiring, deep down I know that this is what I want and what I love.
Oh, I shall also take this chance to say sorry to YY, Kathy and Yi Jia for ranting this two days how tired I am, especially yesterday!

Anyway, I really didn't feel like running 2.4km yesterday and my wish came true! :D
And I got to play my favourite P.E sport, Tchoukball! :D
Three cheers~ it's funny as usual!
With jokes like CL's aiming, Jordy's balancing? and keep blocking me from taking the ball!
Ying Heng was exceptionally weird and retarded yesterday, sorry Delia! :x
Haha, it's like oh my god!
Let's just say people who played Tchoukball yesterday would know!

Hmm, recalling what happened last evening, I really wanna laugh at the message I sent to joker!
Okay, I was really really tired enough, then Daddy had to be frustrated last night over the politics at work.
When Dad is frustrated, he drives, he speeds, and then his daughter, me, can't withstand the speed, feels like she can really fly off her seat, and feels like vommiting and get out of the car!
But hey joker, I mean what I say in that sms okay!
And thinking about just summarising a 10-page sms to one sentence, can really make me laugh my ass off!
If like that, I confirm 死的不瞑目 lah!
Hahaha!

Woah, I feel old already.
Just sitting in front of the comp for 45 minutes and my shoulder & back is already aching. ._.
Okay, maybe I shall just blog later or tomorrow! :)
Gotta revise scores! Toodles~!

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home