Sunday, April 26, 2009

DmnChoir<3

Stepping down from choir, putting behind the memories that we all had gone through with each other,
it's really a tedious, impossible task to do.

I miss singing as an Alto,
I miss singing as a Soprano.
I miss singing together with the other sections as a Choir.
I miss my juniors.
I miss my seniors.
I miss my conductor, Mr Toh!
I miss my teachers, Miss Yeo, Ms Chin, Mdm Fadillah, Mdm Ng.
I miss Mrs Chan!
I miss the period whereby we had to restrain ourselves from the FORBIDDEN food.
I miss the fun we had singing with our audition groups.
I miss spending my Tuesday's and Friday's with choir.
I miss spending my other days for Sectionals.
I miss the basketball times.
I miss the dining at KFC times.
I miss the good old' songs that we used to sing.
I miss donning on the maroon gown.
I miss standing on stage, performing for my audience.
I miss Friday the 17th 2009.
I miss screaming/crying for joy upon receiving the results.
I miss every lil' bits and pieces of my Choir time.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home