Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Emoism!

It seems like everyone around me are in their "emoism" state now!
Bryan, Jun An, Dexter, Regan, Gordon(I know you are emo!), Iris?,etc.
My mood, too, has been plummeting up and down like a cosine graph.
Then you'll begin to see all the Chem terms and A Math formulae out.

Got back our A Math Mock Exam today.
Scored a 7. I expected it.
The first few moment, I was rather liberal about my result and had like been resigned to fate that my mock would score that bad.
I just don't understand how a person who has been getting F9 all the way,
will be able to get a A1 or even a B3 at O's. :/
Though it may seem like I'm much more free now after stepping down from Choir,
the pending work and revision that has been casted aside,
is an insurmountable amount of workload for me to catch up with! :/
Talk about politics, life's been so hectic.

But I'm just not going to resigned to fate and give up A Math,
or even other subjects like Physics or Geography.
My weakest link.
The problem about Geog is that my passion for it is as thin as my hair.
I just still prefer History! :/
But I've accepted my fate of taking these subjects,
so I must not give up.
I need a real boost of motivation again!

So long...!
`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home