Sunday, April 19, 2009

Realise / Only dearest you.

I realised:


I haven't been speaking in full sentences and thus my words sounded really wrong when I did not continue the sentence before.

I had been too insensitive towards your feelings on MSN yesterday.

I was a sucker to pick a fight with you even though it was actually a very minor issue.

I am feeling so damn shitty now that I really need to drown myself with best friend again.

When I meant you were the first I wanted to hug when the results were announced, I really mean it.

You had been the one who gave me all the strength I needed to persevere and go on for the past few months.

I am too dependent on you.

Cause if you jump I'll jump too, we'll fall together from the
building's ledge, never looking back at what we've done, we'll say it was love.
Cause I'd die for you, only dearest you.

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home