Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pris! <3

Thank you Priscilla Sim Si Min for the treat and a memorable birthday celebration today!
Haaa, and thank you for the drink! =x

Met up with SIL at T1's main entrance around 6 plus! :x
First time going out with her alone then I late, ahhh 失败 ah! :/
Haha, we didn't know what to do first so we decided to walk up T1.
Who knows, we couldn't stand the noise and the crowd that we decided to just head straight to Secret Recipe and get out of there as soon as possible!

Ordered the Kiddy set of Fish&Chips.
Didn't really feel like eating much, and I know SIL ate a lot of food earlier today!
Haaa, so we decided to eat the really cute kiddy meal fish&chips!
It's like my lovee at Secret Recipe can! :D
I love the alphabets fries,
but I think today's one changed to stars and smileys! :D
heee, what a nice way to make me smile like a child! :)

Pris was so bad today, she say must eat a lot a lot!
Haiyooo, I where got 舍得 to 花你的钱!?!
But she still insisted that I should get a cake,
so I decided on Chocolate Strawberry!
OH MY TIAN, IT'S HEAVENLICIOUSLY DELICIOUS TO THE MAX!
Photos up soon, with the one yesteday with 思恩! :D
haaaa, I realised all the people with the chinese name 思 are very nice people!
思敏, 思恩, 思慧, 思颍...! :D

Haaa, right don't digress!
So after our dinner, we headed to NTUC to buy some snacks.
& also, SIL ended up buying 6 Kinder Bueno's for me and the clique (boys)! ._.
WHAT THE... GUYS YOU BETTER APPRECIATE HER OKAYY! :)
ULTIMATE LOVEEE! :D
Haaa, then we headed to Cheers and bought a bottle of Pink Dolphin and Bacardi Peach! :)
Walked to Blk 250 and sat at the small tentage to drink,talk,eat and camwhore!

Kept asking that stupid CL to come and join us,
he just simply refused to.
So, had no choice but to went up to SIL's house and scare him!
HAHAHA!
Stayed at their house till 9.05, then SIL walked me down and I headed home! :D
HEE!

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home