Saturday, May 09, 2009

STUDY, SUBWAY, TABLE TENNIS, STUDY...!

I'm here to ensure that I am fine and no longer brooding over emotional matters, for now. :)

Today started out pretty funny,
I could not drag myself out of the bed to meet Teddy Bear at 0930hrs,
so I smsed him thrice to postpone the timing.
In the end, managed to meet him for Subway at 1111hrs!
We miracurously spent 1 whole hour at Subway,
which made me think back now,
it's like soooooo dumb. ._.

Then we headed to medium Mac and he started going through my MCQ mistakes I made on the questions I did.
Hahaaa, he teach very funny!
But it got into my hair pretty smoothly like a steep gradient of a river!
Ahhh, is this a hint that I should hit back on Geog!?
Heck, but yeah then Brother, Sister, Jason and Kelvin came over to Mac for lunch.
Around 2plus 3, all of us except for Sister who had already departed for Bishan,
headed to Tampines Sports Hall for Table Tennis! :D
Haaaa, it's been ages since I had my fun time of playing Table Tennis!
Grah, it brought back memories of '乒乓员' issue. :/
A once in a lifetime opportunity, and yet I gave up for my passion!
I don't think I regret, just feel it's perhaps just kind of a pity.

So reached home around 5 plus and slacked a lil'while! :x
Tried to study around 7 plus but I ended up packing my books again.
It's just a never-ending packing for me!
So managed to start studying Geog at around 8 plus?
Skipped dinner, ( I counted Subway at 11 for lunch! Though it's just brunch! :P)
Yep, so it's like I survived the whole day with only Subway.
Haaaaa, Double Chocolate Chip Cookie is daaaaa loveeee! :D
Definitely make me smile like this - C:

Okay, I really think I should hit back to my geography for now though it's already 2355hrs and I have to wake up at 9? :)
Sleep early humans, we've got to mug a whole day tomorrow! :)

Hopefully the people I messaged to motivate them to study work for them,
if I never sms ya, it just means I know you can do it. :)
So let's all give it our all and smack down the papers this upcoming week! (=

Nights once again Earth! :)

`x estee x`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home